Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Global Posts
    1,037 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schartzr View Post
    Where do you see a ship date.....On my order confirmation it only says "Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time." But my confirmation email says shipping 11/08, I am so frustrated.
    I had that same thing. Keep refreshing your order confirmation page

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schartzr View Post
    OMG, this is so STUPID. Why are they changing it? This is why I never do pre orders so the people in the store will have them before us. GGGRRR.
    Go back 1 page and read my post

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    I gave up on the online Order Confirmation. It hasn't worked ONCE for me! It either says "No record of an order" or "Error processing this request."

I used the order # and my last name. Bogus.

Good thing the rep just confirmed I'm shipping TODAY!

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Agpe17 View Post
    I gave up on the online Order Confirmation. It hasn't worked ONCE for me! It either says "No record of an order" or "Error processing this request."

I used the order # and my last name. Bogus.

Good thing the rep just confirmed I'm shipping TODAY!
    The online Order Tracking page almost never works for pre-orders. Try this page: https://preorder.verizonwireless.com...cSearchInit.do

Use your pre-order confirmation number and your last name. My current status is showing as "Your order has been sent for processing." Hope this helps.
    Agpe17 likes this.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff_p239 View Post
    The online Order Tracking page almost never works for pre-orders. Try this page: https://preorder.verizonwireless.com...cSearchInit.do

Use your pre-order confirmation number and your last name. My current status is showing as "Your order has been sent for processing." Hope this helps.
    Thanks! Says I'm shipping today!

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Agpe17 View Post
    Thanks! Says I'm shipping today!
    You're welcome. That's been the most reliable method for me on a number of pre-orders.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    When does FedEx usually ship out? It's 11 a.m., and I'm still not shipped?

(Again, this is my first ever pre-order! I usually buy in-store on release day!)

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I wonder where these ship from. If they are only a state or two over, depending on what time Verizon actually ships today, sometimes you can get two day delivery in only one!

Either way, I will survive; I do currently have a working phone. ;) Just exciting to think about diving into WP8.
    Agpe17 likes this.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    When I preordered my Intuition, it shipped on the ship by date and i got it two days later. I had no urge to go in and double check and it all worked out fine.

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ut_jd View Post
    I wonder where these ship from. If they are only a state or two over, depending on what time Verizon actually ships today, sometimes you can get two day delivery in only one!

Either way, I will survive; I do currently have a working phone. ;) Just exciting to think about diving into WP8.
    Our warehouses are in coatesville, pa and memphis, tn

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    You won't see tracking numbers until 10pm tonight. When I pre ordered iPhone 5 their website said deliver by 9-21. And @ 10:20pm on 9-20 I got the tracking number emailed to me. Overnight fed ex

So my expectation is getting a number sometime late this evening. For delivery 11-15.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kpxstar9 View Post
    Our warehouses are in coatesville, pa and memphis, tn

I'm in NJ, would LOVE if mine is shipping from the PA warehouse!

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Verizon website now shows the Nokia 822 shipping today, and the HTC 8x shipping by 11/21

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tsquare2112 View Post
    Verizon website now shows the Nokia 822 shipping today, and the HTC 8x shipping by 11/21
    It's all based on YOUR specific order...not everyone who ordered an 8x on Friday early is being pushed to the 21st. Gotta check YOUR order out.

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    It looks like for new orders, the black 8X has been pushed to 11/15 and the blue one has been pushed to 11/19.

I guess it's popular. :)

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fierywater View Post
    It looks like for new orders, the black 8X has been pushed to 11/15 and the blue one has been pushed to 11/19.

I guess it's popular. :)
    I don't know what to trust. I preordered right when the preorders opened, and called Verizon yesterday to see if I could get a shipping estimate. I was told my Blue 8x is backordered until the 27th, and in the last few days, my order status has mainly said "Not available at this time." However, a few times it has said the 16th, 13th and most recently the 27th... Someday my phone will ship. That's all I know.

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sabi View Post
    I don't know what to trust. I preordered right when the preorders opened, and called Verizon yesterday to see if I could get a shipping estimate. I was told my Blue 8x is backordered until the 27th, and in the last few days, my order status has mainly said "Not available at this time." However, a few times it has said the 16th, 13th and most recently the 27th... Someday my phone will ship. That's all I know.
    Read my post on page 10...it details the shipping schedule

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kpxstar9 View Post
    Read my post on page 10...it details the shipping schedule

ya, I saw that and thank you for the info, but as of right now, I'm skeptical that I am in that batch based on what the person I talked to said. I'd really like to get the phone by Friday. Fingers crossed!

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    ya, I saw that and thank you for the info, but as of right now, I'm skeptical that I am in that batch based on what the person I talked to said. I'd really like to get the phone by Friday. Fingers crossed!
    The person you talked to is an *****. If your order falls into the schedule i posted then youre ok

Thanked by:
    rkremers likes this.

Global Posts
    1,037 Global Posts
    Even though on the track order page it still says expected ship date 11/13 does that mean it has not shipped yet or has it already?

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thatotherdude24 View Post
    Even though on the track order page it still says expected ship date 11/13 does that mean it has not shipped yet or has it already?
    Hasnt shipped yet

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Has anyone's credit card been charged? Mine has not...

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    There was a pending charge on my card last night right about the time that my order was listed as processing.

Yes, there is a pending charge for $1.00 from Verizon. This is common when companies are going to charge you soon, they are basically reserving the money for when they do charge you. Look to see if your credit card has "recent activity" or "pending charges" somewhere.

Just signed up to post this:

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast