"Ship BY 11/13" VZW 8X confusion

Agpe17

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I gave up on the online Order Confirmation. It hasn't worked ONCE for me! It either says "No record of an order" or "Error processing this request."

I used the order # and my last name. Bogus.

Good thing the rep just confirmed I'm shipping TODAY!

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I gave up on the online Order Confirmation. It hasn't worked ONCE for me! It either says "No record of an order" or "Error processing this request."

I used the order # and my last name. Bogus.

Good thing the rep just confirmed I'm shipping TODAY!

The online Order Tracking page almost never works for pre-orders. Try this page: https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

Use your pre-order confirmation number and your last name. My current status is showing as "Your order has been sent for processing." Hope this helps.

Agpe17

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
When does FedEx usually ship out? It's 11 a.m., and I'm still not shipped?

(Again, this is my first ever pre-order! I usually buy in-store on release day!)

ut_jd

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I wonder where these ship from. If they are only a state or two over, depending on what time Verizon actually ships today, sometimes you can get two day delivery in only one!

Either way, I will survive; I do currently have a working phone. ;) Just exciting to think about diving into WP8.

Honestabebread

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
When I preordered my Intuition, it shipped on the ship by date and i got it two days later. I had no urge to go in and double check and it all worked out fine.

kpxstar9

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I wonder where these ship from. If they are only a state or two over, depending on what time Verizon actually ships today, sometimes you can get two day delivery in only one!

Either way, I will survive; I do currently have a working phone. ;) Just exciting to think about diving into WP8.

Our warehouses are in coatesville, pa and memphis, tn

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You won't see tracking numbers until 10pm tonight. When I pre ordered iPhone 5 their website said deliver by 9-21. And @ 10:20pm on 9-20 I got the tracking number emailed to me. Overnight fed ex

So my expectation is getting a number sometime late this evening. For delivery 11-15.

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It looks like for new orders, the black 8X has been pushed to 11/15 and the blue one has been pushed to 11/19.

I guess it's popular. :)

I don't know what to trust. I preordered right when the preorders opened, and called Verizon yesterday to see if I could get a shipping estimate. I was told my Blue 8x is backordered until the 27th, and in the last few days, my order status has mainly said "Not available at this time." However, a few times it has said the 16th, 13th and most recently the 27th... Someday my phone will ship. That's all I know.

kpxstar9

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what to trust. I preordered right when the preorders opened, and called Verizon yesterday to see if I could get a shipping estimate. I was told my Blue 8x is backordered until the 27th, and in the last few days, my order status has mainly said "Not available at this time." However, a few times it has said the 16th, 13th and most recently the 27th... Someday my phone will ship. That's all I know.

Read my post on page 10...it details the shipping schedule

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Read my post on page 10...it details the shipping schedule

ya, I saw that and thank you for the info, but as of right now, I'm skeptical that I am in that batch based on what the person I talked to said. I'd really like to get the phone by Friday. Fingers crossed!

kpxstar9

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
ya, I saw that and thank you for the info, but as of right now, I'm skeptical that I am in that batch based on what the person I talked to said. I'd really like to get the phone by Friday. Fingers crossed!

The person you talked to is an idiot. If your order falls into the schedule i posted then youre ok

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb