Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    Has anyone seen anything on pre-ordering the 8X? I am surprised nothing since "supposed to be out on Wednesday"...at least that is what I thought.
    Last edited by jlangner; 11-11-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    i dont think it's necessary to pre order.

i'd just pop into a store (which will likely be empty) and pick one up after work.

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tofu. View Post
    i dont think it's necessary to pre order.

i'd just pop into a store (which will likely be empty) and pick one up after work.

Well typically have a 30 minute wait in my area....would be nice to have shipped. On 13th.

Yesterday, I spoke with a T-Mobile rep at a local store. She confirmed the 14th as the release date and that they only have the 8X blue. They have some in stock, too. But, she told me they have received NO training at all on the new WP8 phones. I am really surprised to hear that...

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    The rep at my store told me I cant walk in and buy it retail, that i have to order it online. first time ever in a t-mobile store is this accurate?

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evanderlongoria View Post
    The rep at my store told me I cant walk in and buy it retail, that i have to order it online. first time ever in a t-mobile store is this accurate?
    it saddens me that t-mobile seems so unenthusiastic about wp8

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evanderlongoria View Post
    Never heard that before. That's what I am planning on doing tomorrow.