Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    the rep I ordered from yesterday also said my device would ship today (the 13th). Although my order says the 15th.

from all of the posts ive seen so far, no 8X preorders have been shipped :(

Quote Originally Posted by to81mn514 View Post
    Anyone call Verizon recently?
    Calling now here.

Global Posts
    1,041 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffEff View Post
    Calling now here.
    Let us know what they say please.

Just called (I'm a business account)

"Ok I see your order is still in process"

Me: Yup, I was hoping it would ship today as origin expected.

VZW:"my guess and what I honestly think will happen, is it will ship by 7am tomorrow morning"

Me: Ok, so there is hope I'll have it this week? Laugh.

VZW: "oh yes definitely. Give us a call in the morning and we can give you the tracking number if its shipped, which it should by then."

Fingers crossed!

Global Posts
    692 Global Posts
    Yup! But not for the 8X. For the 822. On time for a delivery of 11/15

I suspect they ship orders today but we won't see email until tomorrow. But that's just a guess.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Ok so I called and they said it is still going to ship out sometime tonight and I should recieve the phone tomorrow by midnight, I'm located in south florida FYI

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    By 7pm* (don't know why I wrote midnight)

This is getting ridiculous, I didn't mind all the vagueness before because I figured hey, they say ship by 11/13 so that's good enough for me.

And now nothing's changed, still claims that my order will ship by 11/13. I don't get the point of preordering, it hasn't made it easier for us or them.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    It's morning and still no emails about a shipment. I'll try to call later, but have little hope of getting any information.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    As I posted in the thread I started on this same issue ("VZW Ship BY confusion"), there has been NO update.

No shipping.

I plan on cancelling my pre-order by noon, and picking up an 8x in store tomorrow. The whole idea of a pre-order is that you get your device by LAUNCH DATE.

I called Verizon yesterday and was told that all pre-orders before 11:30 am on Friday were shipping out on the 13th and all orders after are shipping out by the 19th. They were not sure what caused the delay, just that their system shows a shipping date by 11/19. This was told to me by 2 different Verizon customer service reps.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Collins View Post
    I called Verizon yesterday and was told that all pre-orders before 11:30 am on Friday were shipping out on the 13th and all orders after are shipping out by the 19th. They were not sure what caused the delay, just that their system shows a shipping date by 11/19. This was told to me by 2 different Verizon customer service reps.
    This is what I was told on the phone just now as well. When I suggested that maybe it shipped out already and they just didn't have the info on it yet, they said no, that's not how it works. So it's either that, or they didn't ship out and their schedule that they've been quoting me for days is wrong.

Global Posts
    1,414 Global Posts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8x.jpg  

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Bad news, I just called Verizon Customer Support and spoke with a very nice woman.

She attempted to find my order information for my preorder and stated there is no ship date listed for your preorder on your account. She saw the order date and all, but there was no shipping information whatsoever. (Despite the internet saying expected ship date of 11/13/12)

She then called internet sales for me and said "After speaking with the young lady in sales, none of the Windows Phone 8x devices have been shipped out yet." She went on to say the people in internet sales say the release date has been pushed back to 11/27/12, however my phone was listed to ship yesterday (13th) but should ship today.

She told me to keep my fingers crossed it would ship today but to "not get my hopes up."

I just spoke with Glenda in internet sales and she said that none of the 8x phones will ship out until 11/19. She also stated that the stores would not be getting them tomorrow either. I will be calling my store as soon as they open to find out if that is true. If they will be getting the phones tomorrow I am going to cancel my preorder.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Verizon pulls this crap with almost every phone that's not an Iphone I don't think they will even get first dibs on any new Google Nexus devices after they screwed up that launch. Almost every device I've pre ordered from them has been pushed back for some unknown reason.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Phones will be IN-STORE tomorrow. We have confirmed by calling a store, and they said they'd be in tomorrow. 9 am.

Check the other thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Agpe17 View Post
    Phones will be IN-STORE tomorrow. We have confirmed by calling a store, and they said they'd be in tomorrow. 9 am.
    That's what they're saying now based on what they've been told, which means the probably expect delivery of them today. And if they don't arrive today, then they won't be there at 9 a.m. Now, if they say they've already received them, I'd believe it.

Definitely worth a call tomorrow to verify, but until I see one in store, they're going by what they have been told, which may not be accurate.

I doubt they'll be in-store tomorrow.. We're just going to have to wait. I hope it's right.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I just got an email from Verizon that my order will ship by 11/15. This was a blue 8X ordered on Friday morning around 9 AM EST on a business account.

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecel79 View Post
    I just got an email from Verizon that my order will ship by 11/15. This was a blue 8X ordered on Friday morning around 9 AM EST on a business account.
    Care to post a screen grab? Wonder if you got the email simply because it's a business account or if the emails will be rolling out to everyone shortly.

I have a corporate account, ordered black one Friday morning haven't gotten any emails...

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sabi View Post
    Care to post a screen grab? Wonder if you got the email simply because it's a business account or if the emails will be rolling out to everyone shortly.
    This was not an automated message that I received. This was a reply to an inquiry I made with the Verizon Enterprise Center and got a reply back from one of our reps. Unfortunately I can't post a screen shot because there is a lot of proprietary company information in the reply.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    On the phone with VZW, they transferred me a couple times and eventually asked me for my number so they could call me back while they looked into more information. Definitely feel like i'm getting the run-around.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast