- 11-16-2012, 08:07 PM #1
I was looking around for an off contract 8x that would be compatible with TMO, when I looked on Negri. Surprisingly, I found that you can get a Rogers htc 8x on the site (preorder) in black. Since the Nokia Lumia 920 from Rogers works on TMO and Wind I was wondering if this would work as well.
Tmobile runs on 850/1900 and 1900 for 2g, 1700 and 1900 for 3g/4g and 1700 for LTE.
So the Rogers device, according to Roger's site runs on GSM/EDGE Bands:850/900/1800/1900 HSPA+/HSPA Bands: 850/900/1700/1900/2100 LTE Bands: 700/850/1900/1700/2100
So... do we have anyone who knows if this actually works, because I'm rather interested. Negri has the Black version for 522$ unlocked in the 8gb version, and I think I'd like to save some money and get a color I'd like.
- 11-16-2012, 08:16 PM #3
Actually, this phone is cheaper than an unsubsidized TMO phone, so for me, a person who is going to be buying an unsubsidized phone for a prepaid plan on Tmobile I'll be saving money. I'm just wondering if this device will work on TMO's network. Being as the bands are listed the same on the lumia 920 on Rogers, it seems like the HTC 8x from Rogers will be working just as well!
- By GreekboyD in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2012, 08:28 PM
- By RyanDaLyon in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2012, 10:53 PM
- By adesonic in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2012, 01:52 AM
- By jlangner in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 26Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:26 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-28-2012, 04:05 AM