htc-windowsphone8x-8_1020_gallery_post.jpg

Attachments

• HTC-WP8-ColorsBacks.jpg
    HTC-WP8-ColorsBacks.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 14

_basTi

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
In Germany there are no Lime or Red ones out yet.
The blue one is too purpleish for me and the black one... yeah its black :/

Magdy Samir

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Same here, 1st I got blue but it was more into purple, so back to black .I wasn't interested at all in red or lime yellow although they look too nice.

lmatt05

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the blue on Verizon is the same as the California Blue on ATT. It's too purple for me but i haven't been able to look at one in person since the stores around me haven't received them yet.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I thought about getting the Limelight Yellow or Blue but in the end (as availability was scarce) I ordered a Black and a Blue case. I will look forward to buy two more cases, black and limelight. Getting the phone in black allows you to exchange cases in other colors without worrying about mixing of colors.

autumnride

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Got limelight and love it. I love that all of them have a matt finish.. Colours and finish look so much better than on the L920!!

Westiemom

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Mine is light gray with lime accent on the ear piece bar on the front and around the camera lense on the back. Verizon employee edition.

SaucePolicy

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
the colors on the HTC turn black and peel off so...wouldn't really call that better...
No idea what this dude is talking about. Sounds like he's spreading FUD about the 8X for some reason. Didn't realize there were 8X haters out there. Weird.
In reality, 99.9% of 8X'es have no "turn black and peel off" problem. The only real problem is cheap clothing dye rubbing off onto the phone which can be cleaned with a moist microfiber cloth. I've had my 8X 3 months and can speak from experience. No "peel". No "turn black".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett