- 11-17-2012, 05:55 PM #1
If you happen to be a Sam's Club member, the HTC 8X is available for $129.74 on a two year contract or $569.74 without a contract. The Nokia 822 is $49.74 on contract and $469.74 as device only. Advantage Plus members should also get the standard Sam's Club doubled warranty. I do business purchases through them so it will be an option to consider when my contract is up in February. The 8X is $99 and the 822 is free on contract at Walmart if one wanted to buy a phone through Walmart (I'll pass even for the price).
Last edited by swyost; 11-17-2012 at 06:07 PM.
- 11-17-2012, 06:33 PM #3
Thanks for letting us know. I was planning on getting the 8X, but it is just way too tall for a 4.3" screened phone. I like the 822, but the 8X's screen and design are definitely better. I don't know if I should wait it out or just get the 822.
- By BrandonMills in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 01:47 PM
- By veereshai in forum HTC 8XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:18 PM
- By fatrat727 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 73Last Post: 11-10-2012, 12:24 AM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 23Last Post: 10-09-2012, 05:18 PM
- By baileystein in forum HTC 8XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2012, 09:25 PM