- 11-19-2012, 04:14 AM #1
I'm going to be travelling to London for a week in a few days and I was interested in getting the HTC 8X Sim-Free. However, I've been trying to get information on whether it too will be restricted to specific operators like the Lumia 920 or not?
I'm going to be using the phone outside of the UK mostly so I cant get a phone that is not completely sim-free and is restricted to specific UK operators. I cant afford to buy a new phone and then discover it wont work on non-uk operators.
If anyone has information it would be much appreciated.
Also, i was going to head down to (any) Phones4U in London and get it. Any other stores i could go and buy it from?
Last edited by Leshrac7; 11-20-2012 at 04:45 AM.
11-20-2012, 05:32 AM #4
- 16 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My wife got one yesterday. She was given an orange payg card with 10 credit for free. Also she paid 30 and bought a beats earphone worth 80. She is now using the 8x on vodafone. There is no operator limitation.
- By fradchad in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 06-27-2015, 09:40 AM
- By Jazmac in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 11-26-2012, 03:37 PM
- By ImmortalWarrior in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2012, 10:55 AM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2012, 09:16 PM
- By shaunydub in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:37 AM