Clicking noise while using Camera app

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm experiencing random clicking noises when I'm using the camera app, specifically when browsing photos in the Camera Roll. I just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this. I have no idea what it could be, but my guess is it's nothing important.

Also, when browsing photos I've just taken, why is the latest picture taken always brighter than the others? The last photo will be bright, but when I scroll to the left to previous photos the pictures will dim.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Not experiencing clicking noises, but I do see the 'dimming' of the previously taken photo. Not sure why that's in there.

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The clicking noise is coming from hardware it seems. It seems to happen more often if I swipe from the real time camera view to the camera roll slowly. Try swiping between photos slowly and see if you hear it.

adroit9

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
The clicking noise is just the camera unit itself, most likely the shutter or something. I've experienced this with just about every phone I've owned, whether it's swiping to the side to access the camera roll, or just closing the camera app itself. Nothing to worry about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium