No Beats audio over bluetooth?? What????

djSupport

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes its a hardware amplifier you can't add power to the audio signal wirelessly!! the audio signal goes into an amp -> the amp boosts the power to the signal -> More power to your headphones but it can't boost the bluetooth signal!

sniffs

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Well, when audio is going over wireless, it should disable the hardware amplifier! I like's me some Beat's audio dangit!

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The same thing is true for my new Nokia 920. I get great Dolby massaged sound over the cable but my JayBirds don't benefit. I'm not complaining, though, it all sounds great.

Last edited:

djSupport

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The equalizer may work over BT as its only adjusting the signal like any EQ does but the hardware amp will NOT make a difference its impossible!!!! it cannot BOOST the bluetooth signal in terms of power! that's like wireless electric! BT can only transfer data!! The hardware amp may stay on but only the volume would be louder and your speakers 'would' be underpowered regarding deep bass etc with out that amp but I assume BT headphones would have a built in amp anyway as they aren't getting the power from the headphone socket! if that makes any sense... I've only just woken up.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720