Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Since installed facebook app my 8x, some friends can't send messages using facebook chat. They receive this message --Alper avdar is using an app to chat. To message Alper, you need to change your settings to let friends who use apps see if you're online. Would you like to allow friends using other apps to see your online state?--

İ deleted facebook app on my phone and deleted phone's applications from facebook problem is solved but i want to use facebook on my phone. What can i do ? Thanks for your helps.

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    You can use the messaging app to set up facebook chat, the only problem with that is that I'm pretty sure it imports all your facebook contacts to your People Hub. If that's okay with you, try it out. If you go into messaging app, then slide over to 'online' and set your status to 'available', it should ask you if you want to set up facebook messaging.
    If it doesn't, you can set it up in your Settings->Accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
    You can use the messaging app to set up facebook chat, the only problem with that is that I'm pretty sure it imports all your facebook contacts to your People Hub. If that's okay with you, try it out. If you go into messaging app, then slide over to 'online' and set your status to 'available', it should ask you if you want to set up facebook messaging.
    İ set up messaging app to facebook app already,i can use it. There is no problem about it,problem is my messages are delivered but some friends can't send messages using facebook chat. They receive the warning i mentioned. When they try to message me using messaging page of facebook,it works. When i use pc for facebook,it is same.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
    İ set up messaging app to facebook app already,i can use it. There is no problem about it,problem is my messages are delivered but some friends can't send messages using facebook chat. They receive the warning i mentioned. When they try to message me using messaging page of facebook,it works. When i use pc for facebook,it is same.