- 11-19-2012, 06:39 PM #1
Since installed facebook app my 8x, some friends can't send messages using facebook chat. They receive this message --Alper Çavdar is using an app to chat. To message Alper, you need to change your settings to let friends who use apps see if you're online. Would you like to allow friends using other apps to see your online state?--
İ deleted facebook app on my phone and deleted phone's applications from facebook problem is solved but i want to use facebook on my phone. What can i do ? Thanks for your helps.
- 11-19-2012, 07:30 PM #2
You can use the messaging app to set up facebook chat, the only problem with that is that I'm pretty sure it imports all your facebook contacts to your People Hub. If that's okay with you, try it out. If you go into messaging app, then slide over to 'online' and set your status to 'available', it should ask you if you want to set up facebook messaging.
If it doesn't, you can set it up in your Settings->Accounts.
- 11-19-2012, 07:56 PM #3
- 11-19-2012, 07:56 PM #4
- By IEvil IMonkey in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 01-11-2013, 12:00 PM
- By matt11197 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2012, 08:17 PM
- By saranghae.hellokitty in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 10Last Post: 12-02-2011, 09:30 PM
- By stevethenerd in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2011, 08:18 PM
- By phantom460 in forum HTC MozartReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2011, 04:02 AM