Cases for HTC 8X

burnerasc

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I got a Bodyglove case in store for free :) ...it was the only one they had for an 8x. Can't seem to find it online, but its a mix of plastic and rubber, pretty slim as well and fits real snug. Plastic is a little slippery..might jump on a hard rubber case if I can find one.

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ive just bought a real leather sockshock for ?9.99. Its a pouch and has the pull ribbon which when pulled lifts the phone from the pouch. Also when phone is in the pouch the ribbon goes over the top to prevent the phone accidentally falling out.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Look for HTC Double Shot Hard Case. I have one in Blue (the only color I found) and it looks, feels and fits great.

jaydroid88

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking about ordering the commuter series Otterbox case, or possibly the Ballistic SX1012-M991 Ballistic SG MAXX. I need something protective, not bulky, that slides in and out of a pocket easily. Anyone have any of these 2 cases?

Lyssa B

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I got the CIMO S-line on Amazon. It's not super protective, but protects well enough for pretty minor drops, I think. It's got good grips on the side, which is nice cause the power button is still hard to push.

adamjamess

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered my employee edition of the 8x from Verizon (yes the gray with lime green accents and engraved serial number). I really like the body glove cases. Does anyone know where to find them?

adamjamess

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
there's a gray 8x?

PLEASE photograph this

Yes there is, however it's only available to Verizon wireless employees. It's a perk of working for vzw. They have partnered with Motorola and HTC to make special employee only devices. Earlier this year there was motor razr and maxx for vzw employees only. These devices usually have a special color scheme, engraved serial numbers, limited edition branding and usually are cheaper and come with free accessories. The HTC comes in gray and lime accents, free red fatboy wireless charging pillow and for a reduced price. Again these are Verizon employee exclusive and not available to the public. Unless some employee leaves the company after ordering and sets it up for sale. It's against code of conduct for the employee to order and sell with the intention of making profit. Some have said they log the serial number. I'll post some pix when I get it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz