Target Special

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the black HTC 8X for Verizon on target.com

It's $129.99 with an upgrade, and you get a $50 gift card to target thrown in as well.

This means that it's the "least expensive" 8X at 79.99.

Has anyone else ordered from target.com? Hope it's missing all of the reboot/battery issues mentioned in other threads!

corn_chowder

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
tempting - with this and the best buy deal I'm tempted to return my 8x to verizon. but part of me doesn't want to deal with setting up my phone again, going through the upgrade process again (i activated on another line then switched to mine) and potentially getting a lemon unit. at this point I may just accept that I overpaid

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
It's a nice price, for sure... It's just I wonder when Target gets their stock, when it ships... And whether or not I get a lemon unit with their 14 day return policy...

For the price I couldn't do better, so fingers crossed, this is my first online phone order and first Windows Phone 8 experience, I just want it to live up to the hype I've been setting for myself the last several months :)

ealexand#CB

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered the black HTC 8X for Verizon on target.com

It's $129.99 with an upgrade, and you get a $50 gift card to target thrown in as well.

This means that it's the "least expensive" 8X at 79.99.

Has anyone else ordered from target.com? Hope it's missing all of the reboot/battery issues mentioned in other threads!

Wirefly.com is also doing this same deal for Bank of America credit card customers through their Add it Up program. 8x is $129.99 on upgrade or new plan and you will get $50 statement credit (generally within 30 days). Bringing price of phone to $79.99

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
And just an FYI for any would-be buyers out there... The deal is, it "ships when available" so if you're counting on it ASAP, this might not be the offer for you.

Today the order is awaiting inventory to ship, so I may not get this for a while, but it was worth it at that price. I'm sure my iPhone wont die in that time (fingers crossed).

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
They have stock now, mine is getting ready to ship now that they received inventory.

I honestly thought this would take longer. Knock on wood.

lol and some of you Verizon orderers are still waiting on yours too! Hope you get yours soon, but if you can cancel, go with target.

codersean

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
So I used this special and got the black HTC 8X on Verizon, the phone showed up Monday and it is great (my first Windows Phone). My question is where is the $50 gift card? Was it supposed to be in the box or is it mailed separately? Anybody here know? Thanks.

longsh0t

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I originally purchased my Red 8x through Costco for $129.99. I was given shipping dates of 11/15, 11/19/ 11/ 22, 11/23, 11/26 and 12/7. I was told that it was because Verizon has not sent any 8x stock to any of the 3rd party resellers and they weren't sure when they would. I ended up just cancelling my order and picking it up through Verizon. Again, this was for the Red one which seems to be a little harder to get than the black one.

Either way, that's a great deal through Target.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo