11-20-2012, 02:46 PM #1
- 22 Posts
I just bought the new HTC 8X the people hub is synch with my facebook account - friends.
So i added next to my friends profile their phone numbers. Also i have people who are not using facebook and added them as well but not trough facebook.
So... here is the problem. When someone calls me i don't see his name only the phone number.
When i call people i also don't see the name of the person.
And even the notification for missed call doesn't work i have to go into my history list in order to see that someone called me.
The same is for SMS text messages....
Someone please help me..
- 11-20-2012, 03:05 PM #2
I know in iOS you have to have the proper area code included in the contact information as well.
for example, you call 555-5555, but when you get a call it comes in as (555)555-5555. Make sure the formatting is correct.
- By Roslan Hristov in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2012, 04:39 PM
- By alpercavdar in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2012, 07:56 PM
- By propeller10 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2011, 11:14 PM
- By markyshizzle in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:33 AM
- By spikeybadooks in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2011, 04:59 PM