- 11-21-2012, 01:14 AM #1
Im debating ordering the 8x (black or Blue) from Wirefly. I get a $50 credit from purchases there from my BoA credit card.
Many have mentioned that target/best buy/others cheap prices are only temporary drops. Do you think that's true? Or will this phone be $49 or free by new years. Because if that's the case I'll wait
- 11-21-2012, 07:54 AM #2
I was wondering the same thing, so I went ahead and ordered from Target to lock in the price (BB was sold out). It's a risk you take. Personally I think the price drop is temporary (VZW and Amazon are still showing $200) because it's Wirefly, Target and Best Buy controlling the discount by subsidizing the phone more. Since this isn't driven by VZW or HTC (I'm assuming at this point), it's likely to be quite volatile and subject to change at a whim.
I hope my response full of assumptions and opinions helps you in your quest for a concrete answer :D
- By ColeHarris in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:26 PM
- By DaveGx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2012, 01:43 PM
- By Lulu1958 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 08:21 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 17Last Post: 09-25-2012, 05:29 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2012, 08:36 PM