Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By brmiller1976

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    a company called Basatne Electronics Inc. Is apparently selling unlocked lumina and 8x devices....including colours! They give a physical address and allow pickup plus they claim to provide a one year warranty. Their prices are not cheap but the devices seem legit......... Does anyone have any experience with these folks? They may be one of the only ways to get a colourful device in Canada?

This Is their website
    HTC Windows Phone 8X - Black

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    Just searched at AutoTrader Canada, and there are quite a few Luminas to be had. You can even unlock them. :D

Wow, maybe I should buy an 8X from this site, since I can get it in red... And Bell doesn't seem to have any blue in stock ANYWHERE.

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyRodeo View Post
    a company called Basatne Electronics Inc. Is apparently selling unlocked lumina and 8x devices....including colours! They give a physical address and allow pickup plus they claim to provide a one year warranty. Their prices are not cheap but the devices seem legit......... Does anyone have any experience with these folks? They may be one of the only ways to get a colourful device in Canada?

This Is their website
    HTC Windows Phone 8X - Black
    Can you drive right to their place in Mississauga, walk in and buy one in store?

EDIT: A Lumia 920 will be over $1000 after tax and shipping. Personally, I won't spend that on a phone. I'd rather throw it towards my suspension upgrades to my car...:lol:

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    I emailed them asking about the availability for the grey Lumia and here was the reply from their CEO named Ammar:

"We will have it by the end of the month and yes you can come and buy the phone from our office in Mississauga."

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GUNSHIP View Post
    Wow, maybe I should buy an 8X from this site, since I can get it in red... And Bell doesn't seem to have any blue in stock ANYWHERE.
    Yeah the it would be nice to get some colours! I saw an ad for them that said $650 tax in for black and blue ones..... Tax in that might even be cheaper than outright from bell once taxes are added!

Also not sure where you are from but I did get some hands on time with a blue one at a bell store in Brantford. They had stock Monday.

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    how about negrielectronics.com? They have all kinds of goodies including coloured 8s's for preorder............sounds like he is the one that wrote that page about "Ammartech" any word of these fellas?