HTC 8X or Nokia 810?

DaMoFoMan

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I know there are similar threads and I thought I had my mind made up, but after doing some reading I'm no longer sure which device to go with. I currently have a HTC HD7 and have been extreamly pleased with its preformance. I am on TMobile so these are my only choices for WP8. The staff at my local Tmo store are completely useless when it comes to WP, so, I would like to see if anyone out there has any current input, as I plan to purchase one or the other tomorrow (black friday). Thanks in advance.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I was pretty open to both when I went into the store, but after trying both out, it seemed like an easy choice to get the 8x. I def recommend you do the same, just go in and try them both. The screen sold me on the 8x, but I also prefer the form factor. You're giving up a few extras like wireless charging and Nokia apps, so keep that in mind. The screen is very important to me as it's the thing I'm using on the phone the most - not Nokia Drive or being annoyed that I have to plug in to charge. Plus I'm sure I can go to Verizon/elsewhere in the future and get a charging shell for the 8x if I really want it. I haven't missed it.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
You really need to hold the phones. I love the look of the 8X but after using it for a while it became uncomfortable. The tapered edges are kind of sharp and did not feel good. Others have said that it is the best feeling phone they have ever held. Both are nice and it really comes down to which feels better for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3