- 11-22-2012, 01:11 PM #4
Mine's reached 100 before. I believe the battery automatically stops charging after it hits 100 for some short amount of time, so if your phone reaches 100 before you wake up chances are it's been idling without charge for a little.
11-22-2012, 01:15 PM #6
- 993 Posts
It might be something about the way that the phone charges. I remember reading that while it's plugged in, the Lumia 900 at least will charge to 100%, drain to about 98% or so and then charge back to 100%. It repeats the cycle over and over as long as it's plugged in. I believe this is done to help extend the lifetime of the battery since it's nonremovable. I'm not sure if HTC does the same thing but that could be it.
I remember that back at launch, people complained about their Lumia 900 not showing 100% when first unplugged after a full charge. I think Nokia addressed the complaints by making the battery meter show 100% up until the phone discharges to about 95%. Not really a fix but it made people feel better about it.
- By CamiKitti in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2012, 09:23 PM
- By bwigginit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2012, 07:02 PM
- By Neibl in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2012, 01:07 PM
- By Manuelitoohno in forum LG QuantumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2011, 02:01 PM
- By SanFranMan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:12 PM