- 11-22-2012, 09:13 PM #1
I bought the phone two days ago. Initially it was all fine and i happily downloaded and installed several apps from the store. Recently, however, i am having this problem of my account trying to synchronize like there's no tomorrow. I read somewhere that it could be due to skype so i uninstalled it but to no avail. Does anybody else is going through the same problem? Did anyone found a possible solution for it
11-22-2012, 11:16 PM #4
- 16 Posts
Do you happen to have the Facebook app installed? I noticed earlier today that if you post a status update the internal account used by the "Me" tile has issues connecting and syncing. It drained my battery REALLY fast until I messed with it.
Just a thought...
- 11-23-2012, 07:49 AM #5
Sent from my HTC 8X using Board Express
- 11-28-2012, 12:52 AM #6
- By MikeInBA in forum HTC 8XReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2012, 04:54 PM
- By vp710 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:43 PM
- By baileystein in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2012, 10:25 PM
- By baileystein in forum HTC 8XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2012, 10:25 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 14Last Post: 09-07-2012, 04:24 PM