Broken Screen

AdamMGregory

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
After 6 very happy days I have completely destroyed the glass on my 8x. I looked online and there are places to get the phone repaired but I am not sure of these sites so I thought I would ask if anyone has attempted this before and if you had any recommendations.

Hammered Pizza

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
After 6 very happy days I have completely destroyed the glass on my 8x. I looked online and there are places to get the phone repaired but I am not sure of these sites so I thought I would ask if anyone has attempted this before and if you had any recommendations.

I'd go to your carrier, see what they can do for you. It may cost a little more, but it means you have somewhere to go if anything goes wrong, and someone to hold accountable. You could also have a go at contacting HTC directly While they may not be able to do anything directly, they may be able to point you to a recommended partner.

That aside, learn from your mistake - get it insured.

AdamMGregory

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
picture006.jpg

Some passerby knocked into me as I was walking down the street. It hit right on the corner which seems to have been its demise. I do take care of my gear as much as I can but I use it.

AdamMGregory

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I am going to sell this as is. I went and picked up a new 8X today. Gonna be paying for htis for a long time.

Anyone have any suggestions for how much I should put this up on ebay for?

IMG_0173.jpgIMG_0174.jpgIMG_0176.jpgIMG_0177.jpgIMG_0178.jpgIMG_0179.jpgIMG_0180.jpgIMG_0175.jpg

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The pic of the phone with the HTC screen would actually kinda look cool as a Halloween type effect or you could try and pass it off as the "Spiderman 3 exclusive marketing" version. ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786