- 11-24-2012, 11:32 PM #1
So I have an unlocked 8X and I noticed when in an AT&T the Limelight and Blue had some interesting lock screen pictures that I'm guessing were the default... but after Google-ing and even using Bing I couldn't find the picture...
They're pretty simple and very 'geometric' is the only way I can describe them, I was wondering if anyone can post them - I would love to have the one that goes with the Limelight version, but any of them will do... Unfortunately I found the T-Mobile version... but they don't even match the AT&T or Verizon lock screen...
Thanks in advanced!
- 11-24-2012, 11:54 PM #2
They should be under the photo category, in a folder called backgrounds I think. It doesn't show up when you go into your photo hub, just when you go to change your lockscreen settings.
- 11-25-2012, 01:07 AM #3
Wow... umm... I'm just going to pretend I never asked... I feel so dumb - but great to know that they only show up while looking at it in the settings... I thought they werent there!
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 09-07-2011, 07:04 PM
- By gus210 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2011, 08:53 PM
- By ThinkFr33ly in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2011, 05:47 PM
- By yeewiz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2011, 11:42 AM
- By action_efn_jackson in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 12-16-2010, 06:50 PM