Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    So I have an unlocked 8X and I noticed when in an AT&T the Limelight and Blue had some interesting lock screen pictures that I'm guessing were the default... but after Google-ing and even using Bing I couldn't find the picture...

They're pretty simple and very 'geometric' is the only way I can describe them, I was wondering if anyone can post them - I would love to have the one that goes with the Limelight version, but any of them will do... Unfortunately I found the T-Mobile version... but they don't even match the AT&T or Verizon lock screen...

Thanks in advanced!

They should be under the photo category, in a folder called backgrounds I think. It doesn't show up when you go into your photo hub, just when you go to change your lockscreen settings.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Wow... umm... I'm just going to pretend I never asked... I feel so dumb - but great to know that they only show up while looking at it in the settings... I thought they werent there!

THANKS!

Don't feel dumb. It took me a minute to find it on my phone when I changed it. And I know the HTC comes loaded with some cool abstract ones.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com