Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ajua
  • 1 Post By sportex

http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php/8052/htc-windows-phone-8x-doubleshot-hard-shell-case---blue--hc-c810-
    Banned

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts
    It's sinful to put a case on an 8x!!
    Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board Express

The case looks likes its part of the phone, and considering how easily the phone gets dirty, its a sin NOT to use a case like this. You get protection whilst maintaining the contours of the device.

Another if you are in the UK....HTC WP8X Double Shot Hard Shell HC C810 - Blue - UK MOBILE STORE
    Device: O2 Nokia Lumia 1520

Thought I had found the best price for the double shot case and ordered one but obviously not. That's a great find.

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Does this shell come in other colours?

I've only seen it the blue but not 100% sure if it's available in other colours at the minute

Quote Originally Posted by sportex View Post
    Thought I had found the best price for the double shot case and ordered one but obviously not. That's a great find.
    Add on 2 for royal mail 1st and VAT, and your talking 13.98 to your door.
    Device: O2 Nokia Lumia 1520

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaj324 View Post
    It's sinful to put a case on an 8x!!
    Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board Express
    I have been looking for other colors of this case but there isn't others available right now I'm afraid. Hopefully, HTC can release them soon.
    I already have the Blue one and it is the best case I've ever used. It fits the phone extremely well, you won't notice it's on a case. It also feels great and it's a welcome change from the generic TPU and gel cases IMO.
    Thanked by:
    morpheus1982 likes this.

Double shot case arrived this morning. Well pleased, great fit and really does look like part of the phone. Does make it a little heavier but i can live with it. Defo worth having considering most contracts are over 2 years.
    morpheus1982 likes this.
    i got this in blue. Like it so far, not very big but definitely protects! only downfall is that my hands get sweaty holding it for long periods of time... idk why lol
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    I got this one Verizon Shell/Holster Combo. I wasn't a big fan at first, but it's the only thing that's out so far that is close to my style. But it has since grown on me. The snap on case is light yet sturdy, and very thin. At first glance you can't tell there's a case on it. I like that if you don't want to use the holster on occasion, you don't have to. The kick stand rocks. And the case also works with wireless charging (Verizon 8x, here) which on a side note, I wandered in to the closest Microsoft Store today (only 2 here in NJ) but was well worth the trip....I picked up the Nokia charging stand and it works like a charm with the VZN 8x....with or without the case.

Without the case
    img_1542.jpg

With the case
    img_1543.jpgimg_1545.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto.jpgphoto1.jpg
    Last edited by Darkgift; 12-01-2012 at 12:28 AM.
    Sprint (9 1/2 years) - Samsung SPH-A460, Sanyo PM-8200(S), Samsung A900 "Blade" & Samsung SPH-M620 "Upstage" simultaneously (2 lines), Samsung Instinct & Samsung Upstage simultaneously (2 lines), Palm Pre & Palm Pixi simultaneously (2 lines), HTC Evo, HTC Arrive::::Verizon (since March 2012) - iPhone 4s, HP Pre3.....[S]Looking forward to going back[/S] Finally back to Windows Phone with the HTC 8x [S](iPhone 4s as work line, HP Pre3 to play with)[/S]...now on a Nokia Lumia Icon. Love my Gen 1 Surface RT!!

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Accessories For HTC Windows Phone 8X Black Hard Hyrbid Silicone Case Cover | eBay

Anyone got this yet?

Is it similar to the hybrid rubber case?
    I got the T-Mobile version of this case, I love it, it's just hard to open the stand. Although I like how yours looks better but hey I'm still pretty pleased. How much was that stand if you don't mind my asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgift View Post
    I got this one Verizon Shell/Holster Combo. I wasn't a big fan at first, but it's the only thing that's out so far that is close to my style. But it has since grown on me. The snap on case is light yet sturdy, and very thin. At first glance you can't tell there's a case on it. I like that if you don't want to use the holster on occasion, you don't have to. The kick stand rocks. And the case also works with wireless charging (Verizon 8x, here) which on a side note, I wandered in to the closest Microsoft Store today (only 2 here in NJ) but was well worth the trip....I picked up the Nokia charging stand and it works like a charm with the VZN 8x....with or without the case.

Without the case
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1542.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	792.8 KB 
ID:	23939

With the case
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1543.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	795.2 KB 
ID:	23940Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1545.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	674.4 KB 
ID:	23941Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	518.1 KB 
ID:	23944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	665.3 KB 
ID:	23942Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	463.9 KB 
ID:	23943
    [IMG][/IMG]