11-25-2012, 02:00 PM #1
- 1,219 Posts
Hi just wanted to let others know...if others don't know, that you can download a wallpaper sized 1440 x 1280 and use the "left" side for your lockscreen and the "rightside" for kids corner...this will combine the two back into one pic and give you a panorama style lockscreen.
pay no attention to the phones icons at the top (signal strength, wifi, etc.) I took screen shots to show this...
Last edited by Microsoftjunkie; 11-25-2012 at 02:07 PM. Reason: mistakes
- 11-25-2012, 02:17 PM #2
Thats a great idea. Haha, I might have to do something similar myself. Cheers!
- By zonoskar in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 56Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:25 AM
- By martinmc78 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 08:07 AM
- By scumdogmillionaire in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 07:33 PM
- By Jf.Vigor in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:36 PM
- By aer127 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 10-18-2012, 09:17 AM