11-26-2012, 06:08 PM #1
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I really like the limelight color, and am not worried about the memory available (8 GB is more than enough for me). Right now, I'm just waiting on AT&T to release an unlock code, but am wondering how long you think this would take. Or how long it would take for a 3rd party seller to get his or her hands on an unlocked version. Also, has anyone gotten an unlock code from a 3rd party to work?
I'd like to use it on the T-Mobile $30 plan if anyone was wondering, and will be travelling frequently so an unlocked phone is pretty important to me.
- By gbenatti in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2012, 09:07 AM
- By Screaming Bagel in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:01 PM
- By btbam91 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2012, 03:12 AM
- By mapexvenus in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 11-06-2011, 03:39 PM
- By jabz9 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:03 AM