Glitches in Messaging App

shinygerbil

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
You know what, I have actually noticed something like that. I was typing fast and noticed that the keyboard area was rapidly changing in brightness - subtle but there. It's happened a few times, never been able to pin it down or reproduce it---OH that is weird, it literally started doing it the second I typed "reproduce". And now it's stopped again.

I have noticed the ambient light sensor is VERY sensitive - that's all I can suggest in the way of explanation.

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
exactly ! that is the exact issue I have! It doesn't happen on my Lumia 920. It really bothers me since texting is what I do most on my phone

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen that but as shinygerbil said, the ambient sensor is too sensitive. I didn't like it constantly changing the brightness so I set it to medium and haven't looked back.
Perhaps with a future update of the OS I will try it again but so far, I haven't need it at all. Try set it to a fixed setting and see if that keyboard thing goes away.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi! Just notice that too. Just replied to a SMS and got the light brightness changing. I made sure that I was not in the Automatic brightness option but it does it every time I type.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos