Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    So I've been waiting for the red version of the 8x to release before purchasing, and I was recently on
    Verizon's website last night and didn't see any "will ship on" notices for it, so I was wondering if it's in stores yet?

Also, as a side note, in real life, does anyone know if the red color is actually red-red or orangish-red (if that makes sense lol)
    Every photo I see of it looks different. If it's too red I may actually opt for the California Blue.

I just ordered my black one and it also had no, "will ship on", FedEx says it will arrive tomorrow. So I think you're good to go!

On the Red thing, I saw one in person and I'd say it looks pretty Red-Red and not Orange-Red.

"That's a nice posssst you have there..."

The red is online only, so I don't think you will see it in stores. I got mine yesterday. The color is a little bit of a dusty orange-red. Somewhere in between the desert sands of Arizona and pure red.