Just received my Red 8x!

ccassity85

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely love it so far! I have been messing around with this thing for about almost 2 hours now. The battery is all the way down to 75% from a full 100% charge but hopefully that will improve over the new few days (turned off things i don't use like BT, Wifi, NFC, Location, etc).

ccassity85

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Was closely inspecting #2 and I've come to the conclusion that you got the red because you are a Cardinals fan :winktongue:
Caught me! Haha i was wondering if anyone would be able to make that out from the reflection.

I will post up a few more pics today. Is there anything in particular anyone wants to see with the phone (angle, screen, etc)?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Caught me! Haha i was wondering if anyone would be able to make that out from the reflection.

I will post up a few more pics today. Is there anything in particular anyone wants to see with the phone (angle, screen, etc)?

I got California blue because it looks purple. #Ravens #HeyDiddleDiddleRayRiceUpTheMiddle

resonantcowboy

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

Can you post an edgewise shot of the phone? Is the screen uneven with the bezel as many have reported? Especially by the USB connector side?

ccassity85

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Can you post an edgewise shot of the phone? Is the screen uneven with the bezel as many have reported? Especially by the USB connector side?

Wow i didn't even notice that till you asked for a shot of that angle. It looks like maybe just a little bit but I never would've noticed if i wasn't looking for it.

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 15

Members online

Forum statistics