Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I got my device a few days ago and just received some screen protectors today from online. As I went to do the traditional screen cleaning I noticed one thing. There was not a single fingerprint or streak on my device at all. I proceeded to rub my fingers across the screen to try and get some streaks going and got nothing. Anybody else notice how great the glass is at holding off prints?

As a side note, I totally failed at putting my protector on. I had everything perfect and in line, but when I pulled the tab for the secondary slip on top, it pulled the the protector off as well. I tossed it in the trash and spent five minutes marveling at how good a job I had done and how great the screen protector was.

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Lol! I hope my experience at putting on my screen protector is a little better.

I have had my blue 8X for 2 weeks and I have noticed the lack of finger prints. My old phone I had to clean every day. This one I cleaned once and saw the liquid bead up. There must be some sort of coating on it...or it's just the gorilla glass 2.

Global Posts
    864 Global Posts
    I noticed this as well... cleanest screen I ever had. very weird

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    We must know I want for my 920....I know the zag screen protectors repel finger prints well.