- 11-29-2012, 07:16 PM #1
I got my device a few days ago and just received some screen protectors today from online. As I went to do the traditional screen cleaning I noticed one thing. There was not a single fingerprint or streak on my device at all. I proceeded to rub my fingers across the screen to try and get some streaks going and got nothing. Anybody else notice how great the glass is at holding off prints?
As a side note, I totally failed at putting my protector on. I had everything perfect and in line, but when I pulled the tab for the secondary slip on top, it pulled the the protector off as well. I tossed it in the trash and spent five minutes marveling at how good a job I had done and how great the screen protector was.
11-29-2012, 07:43 PM #3
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have had my blue 8X for 2 weeks and I have noticed the lack of finger prints. My old phone I had to clean every day. This one I cleaned once and saw the liquid bead up. There must be some sort of coating on it...or it's just the gorilla glass 2.
- By irvin792 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 06-12-2013, 02:16 PM
- By lee.eubanks in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2012, 06:41 AM
- By JudgeHolden in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:38 AM
- By Luisraul924 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2011, 12:26 PM
- By Manuelitoohno in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:59 AM