11-30-2012, 02:34 PM #1
- 8 Posts
When perusing the internet I've noticed that sometimes an entire row of pixels will turn white and then turn back to their correct colors. I believe it only happens when scrolling through a webpage. It's not always the same row of pixels. Has anyone else experienced this?
Will try to get a screen shot.
- By kendric84 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 25Last Post: 01-29-2013, 10:17 PM
- By gav_sw20 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 22Last Post: 12-03-2012, 02:21 PM
- By Can94 in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2012, 12:39 PM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2011, 03:36 PM
- By TIWizard in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:10 PM