11-30-2012, 07:36 PM #1
- 53 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
In case anyone was wondering how to bypass the horrid default sync application for music, just use Windows Media Player! I use to use it to sync music to my Droid many years ago. I'm using it right now to sync to my new red 8X and it's working great!
- 12-04-2012, 05:03 PM #5
You know, if my 8x is sitting on a charging stand in the kitchen... I would love to be able to push the tune to the phone over my wifi. I am scared to death of the Xbox music cloud with shared data.
- 12-05-2012, 12:13 PM #7
- By jonasekblom in forum Mac OS XReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2013, 11:36 PM
- By Bibbleq in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2013, 01:22 PM
- By geoken in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2012, 05:56 PM
- By Famous Mortimer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2012, 02:41 AM
- By sketch42 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:13 PM