Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

In case anyone was wondering how to bypass the horrid default sync application for music, just use Windows Media Player! I use to use it to sync music to my Droid many years ago. I'm using it right now to sync to my new red 8X and it's working great!

I'm using Music Match Jukebox from 2003 or maybe 4. Love it

Oh man. I remember MusicMatch Jukebox! Some of the best music software I've ever used. Kicked the then champ Winamp's ****.

Yes!! That's why I still use it after all these years. The files shouldn't be too hard to find. May need go p2p, but yeah, works like a dream let me know if you're wanting to find it
    From the CO and my 8X

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    You know, if my 8x is sitting on a charging stand in the kitchen... I would love to be able to push the tune to the phone over my wifi. I am scared to death of the Xbox music cloud with shared data.

I use a combo of MediaMonkey(for precise edits) and Zune(atleast with my HD and Trophy).

Quote Originally Posted by jasqid View Post
    You know, if my 8x is sitting on a charging stand in the kitchen... I would love to be able to push the tune to the phone over my wifi. I am scared to death of the Xbox music cloud with shared data.
    There are a few different apps available that allow streaming from PC/mac to Windows Phone, depending on what OS you have. "PC File Download", "Media Buddy, "Mocha", just depends on the UI you like. Ooh. These work for regular WP8 formats. The VLC clients can usually do other formats. You can play *.flv bids on your WP8 with "Video Player for VLC". Just explore the store. Is what I do.
    From the CO and my 8X