missed call tone coming through with sound turned off

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I had almost forgotten about this until I missed a call today while my phone was on silent... I looked at the device update list and it was moved to July -_-'

The only promising news is that T-Mobile and the unlocked devices are getting updates soon so perhaps some truth to it this time.

WP7WasMyIdea

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I had almost forgotten about this until I missed a call today while my phone was on silent... I looked at the device update list and it was moved to July -_-'

The only promising news is that T-Mobile and the unlocked devices are getting updates soon so perhaps some truth to it this time.

Well its about the end of July now.. :/

Also.. I dont know if anyone noticed, but Alarm tones play no matter what. And always very loud. Even if if you have "all other notifications" unchecked. Even if you have the volume low. Maybe they accidentally put the missed call tone in the same "bank" as the alarm sounds?

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Well its about the end of July now.. :/

Also.. I dont know if anyone noticed, but Alarm tones play no matter what. And always very loud. Even if if you have "all other notifications" unchecked. Even if you have the volume low. Maybe they accidentally put the missed call tone in the same "bank" as the alarm sounds?

hey, sorry about that. I am responding really late but I was just going off what they told me. Unfortunately it was apparently just a way of appeasing me. I'm not sure how much control over the updates carriers actually have though.

Anyways, it seems that these updates are finally rolling out. I still have this problem to this day and recently just reset back to factory defaults to gain control of my Other storage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon