- 12-03-2012, 09:42 AM #3
Both the 920 & 8X are flagship WP8 devices, which fit different peoples needs. Its pretty subjective as to which is "best".
Even as a 920 owner, i wouldn't be particuarly offended by someone saying the 8X was better. Its a very nice phone.
12-03-2012, 10:51 AM #4
- 205 Posts
However, that is the only "negative" based on my aesthetic preference. Still a nice phone. A shame is wasn't a working model.
- By andrewkim789 in forum VerizonReplies: 13Last Post: 12-11-2012, 07:48 PM
- By ItsMrMark in forum HTC 8XReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:52 PM
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 197Last Post: 11-03-2012, 12:13 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 91Last Post: 10-14-2012, 01:12 AM
- By ruefrak in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2011, 04:09 PM