Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MathiasVerden View Post
    If she's not in love with Windows Phone, she should check out an Android phone. It's like iOS, but with way more animations and way more responsiveness.
    I would steer a first-time user AWAY from Android. Crashes, freezes, lag, and malware are all near-daily certainties with Android for a new user.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    So happy my clear S-Line cover came in today after seeing that shattered screen.

I wish it was more clear, but I didn't want to risk getting the blue cover and not have it match the blue on the phone.
  3.    #28  
    Quick update, I sent her a decent amount of info on the iphone5 and 822. After ready the reviews I sent with my own pros and cons list she said she wanted the 822.
    While on the phone with her she strolled into a Verizon store and bought the 822! It's only been a couple of hours but she said she loves it.
    3ibs likes this.

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unit_three View Post
    So happy my clear S-Line cover came in today after seeing that shattered screen.

I wish it was more clear, but I didn't want to risk getting the blue cover and not have it match the blue on the phone.
    I have 2 on their way so I'll post back with pictures.

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Haeven View Post
    Quick update, I sent her a decent amount of info on the iphone5 and 822. After ready the reviews I sent with my own pros and cons list she said she wanted the 822.
    While on the phone with her she strolled into a Verizon store and bought the 822! It's only been a couple of hours but she said she loves it.
    I can really see why she would. I'm not new to smartphones but I find WP8 very refreshing and love the way everything works! The 8X is my first Windows Phone.
    David Tomilson likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12