Limelight HTC 8x with 16gb??

khmeropiate

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Does this/will this exist?? I've been harassing At&t and HTC about this and no one seems to be able to answer my question. I need to decide what to do with my contract renewal.

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I held a yellow one today, they seem to not be rubberized and thus are not as easy to hold as the black and blue ones...

I have an HTC 8x in limelight yellow on o2 in UK. It's got 16GB storage and I can tell you that the outer casing is the same polycarbonate as the other colours and feels exactly the same in your hand. I think the demo phones have been somewhat abused by hundreds of grubby fingers.

chris7191

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I handled a limelight and a blue phone right next to each other at an AT&T store and noticed that the limelight did feel different, more slick.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
The only difference between the lime and blue is the color -- they both have the same polycarbonate backing. It is possible you're holding a rev 1 blue and a rev 2 lime, as the materials changed in texture between revs 1 and 2. My neighbor has a rev 1 blue AT&T 8X, and it feels "grainier" than my rev 2. It also has the black corner problem, and mine doesn't.

chris7191

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
The difference may well be the in the revision, but there are rev 2 phones with the coating problem. The part of the phone you touch is not polycarbonate, it's a polyurethane based resin applied over the polycarbonate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)