Diztronic Matte black for 8x

corn_chowder

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
This case feels great, much better than the s-line case which I also have. It's very smoothe and does not attract fingerprints or grease at all. Fits like a glove (a bit tough to get on at first). Seems like it would protect the phone pretty well if it were dropped. The front has a small lip around the screen which protects the screen when the phone is put face-down. Excuse the lighting:

WP_20121204_001.jpg
WP_20121204_004.jpg

epsilon212

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I bought this case and the Cimo clear case Amazon.com: Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for HTC Windows Phone 8X (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon) - Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories . I did not like the Diztronic case for a few reasons. First, it is not clear and hides the color of my phone. Second, and most importantly, the seams of the case are poorly fastened together at the corners. On the unit I received, the plastic protruded so far out that it actually scratched my palm of my hand. If they could fix it, it would be a better option.

The Cimo case, however, is outstanding. It's made out of a clear, sturdy but flexible material that fits great and has no seams issue as with the Diztronic. Also the side of the unit extends just above the face of the phone so that when you lie it down on its face, it is still protected.

tomatoes11

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I am using the incipio feather black on my blue 8x. Best looking combo by far in my opinion. Unfortunately, I am going to switch to something that covers my rattling volume rocker. Probably this or the official case. But if you want just pure looks and to keep your phone from dirty hands and tables, the incipio feather is sexy.

jontay02

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I am using the incipio feather black on my blue 8x. Best looking combo by far in my opinion. Unfortunately, I am going to switch to something that covers my rattling volume rocker. Probably this or the official case. But if you want just pure looks and to keep your phone from dirty hands and tables, the incipio feather is sexy.

what about drop impact? :(

just afraid of the top screen being shattered from the impact. the design of the 8x is beautiful yet illogical at times. they left a huge gap at the top and bottom of the phone. hmm..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes