what accessory do you wish you had for the 8X

mach1man

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
So with the 8x being so new and not many aftermarket accessories available I'm just wondering what accessory everyone would like to see come out or have first.
For me I'd like to have a battery case!!! Since we don't have the luxury of swapping out batteries or upgrading to a bigger battery, I could really use one of these. Yes for the most part I can make it through my day Mon-Thur But not Fri-Sun lol.... It would just be nice to have one

mach1man

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Speaker dock. Sometimes i wish i liked the iPhone just because of the vast array of speaker docks availible.

I agree!!! iPhone users get all the cool accessories BUT they still dont have wireless charging without a case LOL AND we have NFC so in your face APPLE!! LOL

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
We desperately need a dock with beats audio, and I want some charging plate unbranded housings to start popping up on the market. I can easily modify my desk.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I already have an HTC Doubleshot Hard Shell in Blue and I would love to have one in black to match my phone and otherin limelight yellow to exchange from time to time. This case is awesome :D

Also, having a charging dock is top on my list but I don't really "need" one.

As the OP said, a battery case would be nice to have as well in those cases when we are out all day and using the phone like crazy.

mach1man

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to have a limelight yellow case. That's the color I really wanted but Verizon didn't get it :( I wish I could send my black one to HTC and have them convert it to yellow lol

Workbook89

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Seidio rotating holsters/belt clips for years (my last 6 smartphones). Since I am not a big fan of having a phone in my pocket, I REALLY hope they come out with one soon. I have been checking their website at least twice a week, but they have ZERO 8X accessories right now.

Sgtakase

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much only things I want are a flip cover like a galaxy note or a bookbook and a first person Sonos client. That's all I need for this tone my perfect phone

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
HTC's Hard Case and some great looking, but cheap in ear or out ear headphones with beats.

Adrian. I got these Saturday.

Inkd 2.0 In Ear Headphone - Green / Black http://www.bing.com/shopping/inkd-2....0+In+Ear+Headphone+-+Green+/+Black&shpabar=1

They have so much sound!! Volume over 26 is too much with Beats on. I got these at my local head shop, where my cousin hooked up the fam discount. Tag said $20 though.

And yes I just scanned the barcode for that link with Bing Vision. LOVE WP!!

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Seidio rotating holsters/belt clips for years (my last 6 smartphones). Since I am not a big fan of having a phone in my pocket, I REALLY hope they come out with one soon. I have been checking their website at least twice a week, but they have ZERO 8X accessories right now.

This is on T-Mo site

T-Mobile? Windows Phone 8X by HTC Case/Holster Combination - Black http://www.t-mobile.com/accessories.html

Its cool I looked at one. Vzw, has too, but there ya go

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Now for me, I want a case as well. There's a dude in here, that's putting in work getting a truly customizable case done. Look for "HTC 8XCustom Case". Talking materials and everything, I'm thinking brushed copper with the Denver Broncos logo, cut and/or etched into the metal. Pending that, there's a few orange ones that were cool. What I would really love to have is USB video out to PC or HDMI. That's software, and an accessory, so. Yeah..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb