- 12-07-2012, 06:00 AM #5
Its .99 at Best Buy as well. That sealed it for me. I was holding off and was going to go 920, but the 8x just feels so nice.
8gb is fine if you do most of your stuff in the cloud.
Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express
12-07-2012, 09:43 AM #6
- 13 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I was also hesitant to get the 8GB model, but for $1.05 (plus AT&Ts $36 upgrade fee....such a rip off), it was difficult to pass up. However, I did have the hope there would be a microSD card, but that hope is gloom.
- By ryouzaki in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2012, 09:03 AM
- By jbjtkbw00#AC in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2012, 03:01 PM
- By J4rrod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:11 AM
- By Apoc in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2011, 02:41 PM
- By Dave Blake in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2011, 09:00 PM