Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Besides the reboot and SIM trouble I have a lot of sound issues. Sometimes I cant change the volume, sometimes the music stutters or sounds scratched. A reboot and everything is ok for a few hours. I am the only user with this sound issues?

Quote Originally Posted by rpb1969 View Post
    Besides the reboot and SIM trouble I have a lot of sound issues. Sometimes I cant change the volume, sometimes the music stutters or sounds scratched. A reboot and everything is ok for a few hours. I am the only user with this sound issues?
    You are not the only one. See here http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...nd-issues.html. People are having similar challenges with the Nokia Lumia phones as well. That is the phone I have.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I am having it too. Sometimes through the headphones, or other connection, sometimes with text message, email, etc. notifications.

Thank you both for the feedback. So its a WP8 issue and have to be fixed by MS.