- 12-11-2012, 10:21 AM #1
Since Nokia is doing such a bang up job of making sure Lumia 920 availability is great I might have to possibly consider a 8X. What I need to know is 'how bad is the black bar on top of apps' situation? And by bad I mean the number of apps that have this issue. I heard some were updated for Windows Phone 8 yet still displayed a black bar?
- 12-11-2012, 10:47 AM #4
It's really not that noticeable, and its definitely worth having the extra vertical viewing on the home screen and IE browser. Over time it will be an issue on fewer and fewer apps, but as it stands I don't mind it.
- By podsnap in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 89Last Post: 05-03-2012, 12:35 PM
- By aurizen in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 12-29-2011, 06:25 PM
- By Dave Blake in forum Developers CornerReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2011, 08:33 PM
- By jeff4L in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2011, 03:47 PM
- By Steamin in forum LG QuantumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2011, 09:41 AM