12-11-2012, 04:34 PM #1
- 17 Posts
I have a pretty trivia question. My HTC live tile doesn't display weather pictures. It's just the default colour with all the usual info. Everywhere on internet I see pictures of HTC hub double tile with great animations like this one: Attachment 24644. Is it just something that they eliminated or am I doing something wrong?
- 12-11-2012, 06:16 PM #3
Your attachment isn't working.
One the live tile it just shows the time, location and temperature. If you are talking about displaying weather pictures, I think then you are talking setting your hub tile as the default lock screen.
Go to Settings > Lock Screen > Background > HTC
If not the one you might be talking about is for WP7 where they did have the weather pic for the tile
- 12-12-2012, 10:47 AM #4
I wish we could have the option to make it only show the clock as I'd like to use my own weather app's live tile (like weather flow). Redundant weather (especially when it doesn't match) looks weird. The HTC Hub clock is the best tile clock out though.
- 12-12-2012, 03:53 PM #7
12-14-2012, 07:30 AM #8
- 3 Posts
Coming from an HTC Evo with the giant clock and weather overlay effects, I wanted something similar to that for my new phone. I couldn't get the deafult HTC App to work the way I wanted, but I found the "Amazing Weather HD" App and it does a great job. It's not exactly like the old display, but it can use your current location to display the weather for where you are.
It also has some really nice (In my opinon) radar maps and other weather info when you click the icon/tile.
- By Xtian.Castro in forum HTC RadarReplies: 14Last Post: 01-27-2012, 04:10 AM
- By pikacz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 01-22-2012, 01:06 PM
- By ninjaap in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2011, 02:13 AM
- By moonwalker4c in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:13 PM
- By DzordanoBruno in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2010, 10:22 AM