- 12-14-2012, 12:37 PM #1
Just recently picked up my 8X from Bell here in Ontario. I am wondering if there is something I am missing. After watching way too may reviews etc I noticed that the 8x has an LED in the earpiece speaker grill that is need or green . so far I can only see this lit up when the phone is charging. Red when charging and green when it is charged. However in the phonearena video review the red light is shown blinking while he is holding the phone at the beginning. Any idea if there is a way to get this to flash for notifications for email/texts etc?
Sorry if this has already been asked.
- 12-14-2012, 01:18 PM #4
Yeah, it's the same on my HTC HD7, when battery is low (ca 15%) the lights starts blinking in red, and stays red (but no blinking) while being charged. When the battery is fully charged but phone is still pluged in, it will light up in green.
- 12-15-2012, 09:00 PM #6
- By jkelek in forum HTC 8XReplies: 30Last Post: 01-18-2013, 02:58 PM
- By ranphi in forum HTC 8XReplies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2013, 02:54 PM
- By ftjgw in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2012, 01:32 PM
- By adesonic in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2012, 01:52 AM
- By viper_crazy in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2012, 05:06 AM