12-14-2012, 01:26 PM #1
- 22 Posts
I don't need it, as all my contacts are either in my Google account or associated with my Microsoft account and its cluttering up my contacts hub. Seriously, some people have like 8 linked "contact cards." Many are duplicate with Back up Assistant. Is there a way to delete this? It is not showing up as an app that I can delete....
12-14-2012, 02:59 PM #2
- 113 Posts
Not as good as deleting it, but if you go to the people hub you can go to settings and filter it so that it doesn't show up there... If you go to the bottom of the people hub under accounts in settings and long hold on backup assistant if gives you a delete option... I won't do it because I use it but you can try it.
- By SB_Pete in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2011, 12:39 PM
- By Dark Mirage in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 11:53 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:16 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:03 AM
- By kaw203 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2011, 02:34 PM