Advice please

justinholmes

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, first timer on the forum. Can I ask with the new update I read that you can answer a call with a text. I've tried to set this up and believe I've done this right but when I have a call the only option I have Is to answer or ignore.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know you need to add your messages first (max is 2 I think). However I don't know where since I don't have my 8X right now. :/

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, first timer on the forum. Can I ask with the new update I read that you can answer a call with a text. I've tried to set this up and believe I've done this right but when I have a call the only option I have Is to answer or ignore.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Hi, I didn't have the update yet and maybe this is a silly question but the call that you are getting is it from a cellphone. Is that cellphone registered to your contacts as a mobile phone number since the system needs to know it is a mobile phone number that is calling you.

justinholmes

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I didn't have the update yet and maybe this is a silly question but the call that you are getting is it from a cellphone. Is that cellphone registered to your contacts as a mobile phone number since the system needs to know it is a mobile phone number that is calling you.
Hi thanks for the info it was because the mobile that called me wasn't registered as one of my contacts. I've tried it with a mobile that's on my contact list and it works well. Nice feature.

Thanks Again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)