Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    It felt real nice at the store, but I am worried he will drop it or something.

i got this case from ebay, has the same feel as the phone and dosnt add to much bulk onto the phone, if i am honest i dont even notice it anymore

Link >>>>>Rubberised Hard Back Cover Case for HTC Windows Phone 8X Solid Black,Pink,Purple | eBay

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Thank you!

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts
    Get him a Doubleshot Hard Shell by HTC. You will be blown away by the quality and fit (it's the slimmest and fittest I've found) of this case. The feel is almost like the soft-touch back on the 8X.

I have a black 8X and ordered one in blue, the only available color at the moment.

I'm getting anxious waiting for a black and/or limelight yellow versions of this case.

HTC 8X is tough. I went to HTC store and the storekeeper did a drop test of the sample unit in front of me. He dropped the unit from sholder length. No problem, still solid and running well.

Quote Originally Posted by ajua View Post
    Get him a Doubleshot Hard Shell by HTC. You will be blown away by the quality and fit (it's the slimmest and fittest I've found) of this case. The feel is almost like the soft-touch back on the 8X.

I have a black 8X and ordered one in blue, the only available color at the moment.

I'm getting anxious waiting for a black and/or limelight yellow versions of this case.
    i looked at the htc offical case and only reason i dint buy it was because i dont want blue, so until others come available the one i got from ebay will more then satisfy me, like i said before, i dont even notice it on the phone