- 12-16-2012, 02:44 PM #1
Does anyone know how to turn it off once you've started using it? I can only hit pause to get the audio to stop and it comes up everytime I hit the volume buttons.
Sometimes when I connect to Bluetooth it just starts playing because I can't find a way to just close or disable the app.
Thanks for any tips
12-16-2012, 04:01 PM #4
- 282 Posts
There is a reason why "stop the music" is one of the most purchased applications. I spent like 30 minutes the first time trying to figure out how to get rid of the current song playing and after searching realized you can't... Stop the Music works great however.
- By danv28 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 05-17-2013, 07:30 AM
- By huang318 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 08:03 PM
- By XBWillem in forum HTC TITANReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:47 AM
- By power5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:29 PM
- By venom5150 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2011, 03:29 PM