12-17-2012, 08:19 AM #1
- 46 Posts
Anyone else have a display issue on their 8x?
I only noticed it today, but on light images i can see what i can only describe as light interference on the left hand side running top to bottom.
It's there all the time, but noticeable on lighter images or tiles.
If this were on my pc I'd wiggle the monitor cable to try and fix it as that what it looks like. It runs about 1cm from the left side going towards the middle.
12-17-2012, 08:40 AM #2
- 791 Posts
No issues with my two 8X. Not sure what you are talking about.
Do a screenshot, if it looks fine on your PC but not good on your 8X... have your unit exchanged!*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- By SteveCr48 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2012, 05:54 AM
- By Brian Zmikly in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2012, 07:54 AM
- By abdulla77 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2012, 03:20 AM
- By mtmjr90 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2012, 02:58 PM
- By yaoye78 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2012, 09:59 AM