Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Does the HTC doubleshot case have a bit of a raised edge to help protect the screen from drops?

No, it doesn't. It's very thin at the edges and fits like second skin.

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts
    The Doubleshot cases won't protect the screen as it is as fitted as possible, which is why I love it. If you want/need a slight edge to help protect the screen, look elsewhere.
    If you want an awesome, fitted, good looking and great to touch, go with the HTC Doubleshot Hard Shell, you won't regret it.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ajua View Post
    The Doubleshot cases won't protect the screen as it is as fitted as possible, which is why I love it.
    huh? could you rephrase your sentence again?
    so you love a case that would still not protect your screen from cracking upon impact?

I have it too, and its definitely something im concerned about. Its definitely form fitting. What I'm not keen on is lack of protection for the screen, but also its much more slippery than I was expecting. Therefore I'm looking towards the speck candyshell grip. I think its fairly new and not sure its available in Canada at all, without shipping/brokerage fees. My wife has one for her iphone5 and it would be perfect. I'm very envious of her case.