Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    So I am loosing patience waiting for the Ativ Odyssey and I was just about to buy the HTC 8X blue on VZW via Amazon Wireless, but I noticed its not shipping until 1-2 weeks. Then it says it will arrive Jan 31. Not sure if its selling well or because of the color issues they asked for more?

HTC
    8X 4G Windows Phone, Blue (Verizon Wireless)

$599.99 Price :
    $549.99

Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
    (1)
    Remove
    Max. 5

I was originally going to go with blue, but I ended up going with the black. One thing with the black, no matter what color metro tiles you have, they all go with black. Plus the dirty corner issue's. I don't have that issue with black.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    That's true about the tiles. I will have to look for some pics of the dirty corner issue. I guess I just wanted a phone that stands out from the rest of android phones...

Edit: Oh wow I see the thread so I will check it out.

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    The price on Amazon is the same price in stores so if you have the option of going into a Verizon store or Microsoft store that might be a better option if you want it now.

Or the other option is you can always buy the phone on contract, then cancel the contract and move the phone to whatever account you want and I think it saves you something like $100.

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I have had the blue 8x for three weeks and I love it. Mine isn't getting black on the edges at all. Plus it doesn't have the screen lift or reboot issue.

I have a blue one for almost 6 weeks now, still looks new, no dirty corners. Also no reboot problems or other problems.