- 12-18-2012, 12:04 PM #1
So I am loosing patience waiting for the Ativ Odyssey and I was just about to buy the HTC 8X blue on VZW via Amazon Wireless, but I noticed its not shipping until 1-2 weeks. Then it says it will arrive Jan 31. Not sure if its selling well or because of the color issues they asked for more?
8X 4G Windows Phone, Blue (Verizon Wireless)
$599.99 Price :
Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
- 12-18-2012, 12:27 PM #3
That's true about the tiles. I will have to look for some pics of the dirty corner issue. I guess I just wanted a phone that stands out from the rest of android phones...
Edit: Oh wow I see the thread so I will check it out.
- 12-18-2012, 12:39 PM #4
The price on Amazon is the same price in stores so if you have the option of going into a Verizon store or Microsoft store that might be a better option if you want it now.
Or the other option is you can always buy the phone on contract, then cancel the contract and move the phone to whatever account you want and I think it saves you something like $100.
- By AlexanderJJJ in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2012, 07:26 PM
- By theetommyt in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:06 AM
- By db4williams in forum HTC 8XReplies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2012, 02:56 PM
- By mikejets89 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2012, 04:43 PM
- By scolab in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2012, 09:53 AM