- 12-19-2012, 02:56 AM #1
I just bought my blue 8x for $99.99 just about 2 weeks ago. I hope they do a price match for me. I'll update it tomorrow. If you guys are in the same boat, try to see if you can get one too. This is a sweet deal. LOL Verizon is charing 200 bucks for it.
One thing that makes me worried, is the price cut because the 8x not selling well or something or its doing so well that there is a sale?
12-19-2012, 05:44 AM #3
- 797 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC is aggressive about the 8X pricing.
In Switzerland they started at CHF 649.- and are now at CHF 519.- Black or CHF 529.- Blue or Yellow.
That is for a unlocked, unbranded International HSPA+ only 8X.
Supply is good!
The Samsung Ativ-S is CHF 484.- (very limited supply)
The Lumia 920 is CHF 699.- (no supply until mid January 2013)
Prices as of Dec. 19th 2012 on www.digitec.ch
- 12-19-2012, 02:58 PM #4
Yes, please let us know. I just got mine a few weeks ago and I see they the have the iPhone 5 on sale too, which my wife got at the same. I know, I know...she only got it because she is an app developer as well and needed the iPhone for business demos, she prefers my 8X over it.
- By Neibl in forum HTC 8XReplies: 14Last Post: 09-17-2014, 01:43 AM
- By jonathanrn in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2012, 10:12 PM
- By Isror in forum HTC 8XReplies: 10Last Post: 11-18-2012, 12:40 AM
- By lynx641 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2012, 05:29 PM
- By jdevenberg in forum HTC 8XReplies: 16Last Post: 10-22-2012, 12:32 PM