Beats Audio software update

igoramadas

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Just got an update for "Beats Audio" a few hours ago, but couldn't find the change log anywhere.

Does anyone know what's new / improved?

arterbizzle

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I hope it fixes the audio issue. It occurs with me after unplugging my device from the audio cable. The next time my phone makes an audible noise it sounds like poop. So far I haven't had this happen since the beats update but it's too soon to tell.

jgraves4480

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
My only issue was if I had music playing and plugged in the cable for speakers or headsets all audio would vanish. Had to reboot to get it working again. May be the same issue just not getting the crackle.

clindhartsen

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
My only issue was if I had music playing and plugged in the cable for speakers or headsets all audio would vanish. Had to reboot to get it working again. May be the same issue just not getting the crackle.
I've had this same issue, even had it occur after taking a photo with headphones on.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
It seems that the crackling sound has been addressed. Since before I used to listen to music, then receive a call...ended the call and when the music came back, the crackling sound was present. I had to stop the music, unplug the headphones, re-plug and play again and I was good to listen to music again. Now listening to music, received a call and after the music resumed and there was no crackling sounds! YES!.....but..... Is it me or we lost some bass with that update. Maybe I'm crazy but before I used to have more bass...

Let me know if I'm the only one that has less bass then before after the Beats Audio update.

rekkid

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that when I had a headphones in and had to make a call... the volume would only go up to 10 of 10. I dont remember how it was before... I dont *think* it was like that???

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Havent seen what it really updated yet, I haven't experienced ANY issues whatsoever (missing audio, crackling) so I guess I've been lucky. :) So I guess for me maybe the update did nothing since there was nothing wrong to begin with, and I listen pretty much 2-3 hours a day (when I'm off work, or not sleeping or gaming).

kevynpm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Before the update, turning Beats Audio on/off made a noticeable difference. With it on, my music sounded AMAZING! Seriously made my car stereo super powerful and tons of bass. After the Beats Audio update, it sounds bad. Less bass. And turning Beats Audio on/off has absolutely no effect at all. Nothing. I even tried a hard reset and it did not fix it. I think I might try another hard reset and choose to not install the backup made to Microsoft's cloud. Wish me luck. This has me seriously PO'd.

Maserati Storm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I noticed the drop in bass, I was only able to listen with headphones on 25, but now I can listen to 30!, I only get the pop with wired headsets not Bluetooth.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

skaramanga

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I also had a big difference between Beats being on and off before the portico update, now after the update there seems to be very little difference. Seems to have made beats worse for some reason

Doom At Last

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I noticed the drop in bass, I was only able to listen with headphones on 25, but now I can listen to 30!, I only get the pop with wired headsets not Bluetooth.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

your eardrums must be dead by now... I set my volume to 1 with Beats On and it's plenty loud enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3